The Best Savings with a Car Wash Water Reclaim System in Indianapolis IN
Save big on expenses, water usage, and wastewater with an innovative SoBrite Technologies car wash water reclaim system in Indianapolis IN. For 45 years, our company has offered cutting-edge water treatment solutions. Now, your business can take advantage of our solutions for recycling water, odor control, spot-free rinses, and water softening. Our available products deliver the following benefits:
- Cleaner water
- Reduced water usage
- Lower sewer costs
- Control of odors typically associated with water reclaim systems
Our equipment can help your business increase efficiency to prevent potential revenue from going down the drain. Request a free quote now on our products that save you money, cut down on waste, and reduce water usage.
Top Ways to Save with a Car Wash Water Reclaim System
You may not realize how much money your business loses daily without an effective car wash water reclaim system in Indianapolis IN. SoBrite Technologies products can cut your expenses in the following ways:
- Lower Water Bills – The average car wash takes up to 80 gallons of water per vehicle. If you are purchasing fresh water from a municipal supplier each time, the costs can get prohibitive quickly. However, our products allow you to recycle water, greatly lowering your monthly expenses for water.
- Reduced Waste Treatment Expenses – In addition to using less water, a water reclaim system also helps your car wash produce less waste. As a result, your business will send less chemicals and pollutants into local waterways. Plus, you can save money on the amount of water going down the sewer every month.
- Less Spending on Chemicals – SoBrite Technologies products also work to soften water used at your car wash. The importance of eliminating calcium and other minerals in water comes in the form of cost savings on soap, wax, and cleaning chemicals. Hard water forces your car wash to use more chemicals per wash to provide effective results. However, our systems allow your business to use less chemicals, reducing your costs.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
We understand if you are new to this technology that you may have questions about our car wash water reclaim system in Indianapolis IN. Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions:
- How Do I Choose a Water Reclaim System? – The best system for your business depends upon the type of car wash you have and its demand for water. Email us to provide specifics about your business. We can recommend the system that will work best.
- Can I Use a Water Reclaim System with Existing Underground Tanks? – The answer is yes! We can install reclaim tanks either above or below the ground.
- What Happens If the Recycled Water Supply Runs Out? – It depends upon which of the reclaim systems you have. With our ERS unit, the system will automatically switch over to your supply of fresh water. Meanwhile, our Filtermatic 1 & 2 and Filtermatic 3B units will activate a fresh water makeup solenoid to prevent your car wash from running out of reclaimed and filtered water.
SoBrite Technologies representatives are here to provide you with any more answers you need about a car wash water reclaim system in Indianapolis IN. We can also provide you with a free estimate if you are interested in having our products installed. Simply send us an email to request more information or a free estimate. You can also call 309-467-2335 during our business hours from 8 am to 5 pm on Mondays through Fridays.