Count on SoBrite’s Water Reclaim System for Milwaukee WI’s Car Washes
Does your car wash business cost you excessive amounts on your monthly water and sewage bills? Are you having trouble providing your customers with an effective clean? Why not make a change in your car wash’s operation? Investing in a water reclaim system in Milwaukee WI can resolve some of the worst water issues with car wash facilities. Talk with SoBrite Technologies today to learn how your business can benefit from a water reclaim.
A Water Reclaim System’s Best Features
Before water reclaim systems, car washes were a significant drain on a city’s resources. Not to mention, the washing offered by a facility was never as clean as it could be. It wasn’t until the introduction of water reclaims that standard car wash operations changed for the better. Today, car washes are more efficient than ever thanks to water reclaim features like:
- Water Preservation – A car wash uses between 65-80 gallons of water per car. Assuming your facility washes a few dozen cars daily, water usage quickly adds up. However, with the introduction of a reclaim system, you no longer have to rely exclusively on a city’s water supply. Instead, water is filtered and recycled for additional washes, reducing your facility’s freshwater consumption by 70%.
- Less Water Waste – After a wash, water becomes contaminated with various chemicals, waxes, detergents and other toxins, meaning it must be disposed of and filtered via a city’s sewer system. Conversely, a water reclaim system can manage the cleaning and filtration of water on-site, allowing you to forgo excessive sewage usage and create less water waste.
- Advanced Odor Control – One of the downsides of reusing water is contending with the bacteria that wastewater can create. Too much bacteria settling in your system can cause foul odors and less effective cleaning. As such, SoBrite’s water reclaim system uses UV technology to treat water, eliminating the worst bacteria and toxins.
- Spot-Free Rinses – Water from your city’s supply doesn’t make it the cleanest water. In fact, unfiltered city water can be ineffective for washing and rinses, causing vehicles to dry “spotty.” To ensure water is properly cleaned before use, our reclaim system utilizes reverse osmosis as the primary method for filtration.
A Leader in Water Treatment Tech
For over four decades, SoBrite Technologies has developed some of our industry’s best water treatment solutions. With UV technology and reverse osmosis, our water reclaim system for Milwaukee WI is more efficient than other similar reclaims. Thankfully, you don’t need to replace your entire system to take advantage of SoBrite’s incredible filtration tech; we can help retrofit your existing systems. Some of SoBrite’s best products include:
- Car Wash Water Reclaim:
- Car Wash Odor Control:
- Car Wash Spot-Free Rinse:
Call Our Team
Don’t neglect water management for your car wash facility any longer! Instead, invest in the best water reclaim system for Milwaukee WI car washes. Give the water treatment experts at SoBrite Technologies a call! To learn more or request a quote, contact us at 309-467-2335. Our main office is located at 809 W Center St, Eureka, IL 61530.